Predictable Restorative Options for Implant Surgery:What are the critical factors and what your lab needs to knowThere are many restorative options for implant cases but some of the optionsmay not result in predictable clinical outcomes. There are many importantfactors that must be considered when treatment planning and restoringdental implants. This lecture-based course is designed to improve thequality of implant restorations by providing techniques that result in aconsistent outcome.
During this program these are some of the topics thatwill be discussed:
1. Cement-retained restorations
2. Cantilevers in anterior and posterior implant sites: Are there anydifferences?
3. Ideal final restoration: Common mistakes made by dental laboratorytechnicians.
4. What is the best way to achieve gingival esthetics in anterior site?
5. Temporary provisional vs flipper6. How to achieve predictable restoration in non-ideal implant placement7. Is implant-to-tooth supported bridge a predictable restorative option?
Date: May 13,2017
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
AGD Code: 610, 670
CE: 5 Credits
Location: Dani Dental Studio
1243 Broadway Rd #201, Tempe AZ 85282